Sonic 2 on Android Sonic 2 on Android

This would be funnier if you actually explained WHY Sonic 2 on the Android is so bad. I've played it, and the touch controls work perfectly fine, so this doesn't ring true to me, and without an explanation, there's not a whole lot more to this than what, without meaning to be rude, looks like a whole lot of ragey butthurt, which isn't all that funny.

MylesAnimated responds:

It all comes down to personal preference I suppose. And yeah, I suppose this animation was more of a way for me to through a tantrum towards a port I didn't like in a creative way

Treasure Hunt Treasure Hunt

Oh my gosh, Rosemary was adorable! The voice acting and animation were cute and made me smile. The payoff at the end was funny too, and managed to be surprising, which is cool because there were a lot of clich├ęd things that could have happened but didn't.

Mouse Fan Club Mouse Fan Club

That was ultra creepy in a way that you can't force. You just need talent to be that bizarre, and you have it.

Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

The animation here is really good, but the joke is way too predictable. On top of that, anybody who is into Mario enough has probably seen jokes like this involving water or space a million times, so it's pretty stale too.

Skate R Die Skate R Die

Y'know, I was kind of wondering if you specifically could be this funny without being ultra vulgar constantly. Turns out you can. Nice!

SpeedoSausage responds:

hehee, thanxoxox

Rude Goldberg Machine Rude Goldberg Machine

A little predictable, what with the title and all, and a bit on the short side, (could've used some more build up) but still very charming. I like it.

Police Cops Police Cops

The animation was amazing, the whole thing was quirky as heck, (I really like Miss Nutz!) the voice acting was nice, and I want a sequel now.

Animated Dungeon Crawlers Animated Dungeon Crawlers

This was incredibly adorable. The animation was spot on and the voice acting made the characters sympathetic rather than annoying despite being part of popular archetypes. Great work.

Pine Pine

Only a minute long, but a really deep, pretty minute. Definitely worth watching.

dylan responds:

gladjya think so!

Leaf and Autumn Leaf and Autumn

Almost cried.

Very cute, has a lot to say about life. Nice job, I loved it!