Puzzling Puzzling

Great for puzzle games or as a standalone song

I just played Lightbot, and I can see why this is called "Puzzling". It's a great background for puzzle games. That said, I also think it's cool enough to be it's own standalone song. It's a bit repetitive, but it's funky enough where I don't really care all that much. Overall, good song with a great beat.

Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

Catchy and cool

This song has a nice beat, it's varied and it contains some cool video game songs. Can't beat that.

Everybody Everbody (remix) Everybody Everbody (remix)

Epic remix!

By the low score of this, I can tell that not a lot of people on Newgrounds are big Homestar fans, but I am, and I think that this is awesome. The singing voices have been changed slightly, and the background music has a much cooler beat than the original theme song. Great work, seriously!

yoshi53 responds:

Thanks! :D

Shotgun Melody Shotgun Melody

Cool but basic

This is a nice little loop. It's got a pretty funky rythm to it and the shotgun idea is both cool and original. The music sounds nice and the gun keeps the beat going. However, this is extremely basic and needs to be built on much more. Like you said in the comments box, this should be made into a full song. I really like it, but am hesitant to give it more than a 7 due to repetitiveness and basicness. I look forward to hearing the full version of this.

inuyasha5114 responds:

i edited this comment because i can, now oyu will never see the full version >:D

Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life

Coolest song!

Love this song. The guitar is just absolutely amazing and it's even cooler when you play it in SCGM. Nice job!

Midnight Psycho Midnight Psycho

Very nice

I listened to this with headphones on and the notes gave me a cool feeling in my head. The overall effect was really cool and the music itself was good, too. My only suggestion is to change it up a little more. The second half is different than the first, but it still felt a tad bit repetitive. Overall though, cool song.

td6d responds:

Thanks man, I hope youll get a real site artist soon so I can fav your art ^^

Spanish_Guitar [Box-Killa] Spanish_Guitar [Box-Killa]

Nice

Honestly, Mexican music isn't really my thing. However, I was definetely able to apreciate the skill involved here, especially during the solo. That was pretty cool, especially since it was improvised. I would have liked a little more of the solo actually, maybe make the next one longer? Overall though, very nice job.

luigi's mansion halloween edit luigi's mansion halloween edit

Brings back fond memories.

I remember the first time I got a ghost in that game. Awesome job.

GameMusicPersonthing responds:

me too....i love the game personally...nowadays it's hard to find people who aren't so picky about every little thing they accept into their life.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

cyanide and happiness.

Great series, great song. 'Nuff said.

[The Most Annoying Loop Ever] [The Most Annoying Loop Ever]

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Rips ears off and screams maniacally*