Sonic 2 on Android Sonic 2 on Android

This would be funnier if you actually explained WHY Sonic 2 on the Android is so bad. I've played it, and the touch controls work perfectly fine, so this doesn't ring true to me, and without an explanation, there's not a whole lot more to this than what, without meaning to be rude, looks like a whole lot of ragey butthurt, which isn't all that funny.

MylesAnimated responds:

It all comes down to personal preference I suppose. And yeah, I suppose this animation was more of a way for me to through a tantrum towards a port I didn't like in a creative way

Treasure Hunt Treasure Hunt

Oh my gosh, Rosemary was adorable! The voice acting and animation were cute and made me smile. The payoff at the end was funny too, and managed to be surprising, which is cool because there were a lot of clichéd things that could have happened but didn't.

Mouse Fan Club Mouse Fan Club

That was ultra creepy in a way that you can't force. You just need talent to be that bizarre, and you have it.

Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

I understand the idea of this game, and it seems well-meaning, but unfortunately I can't justify giving it more than two stars because the whole thing seems like a strawman that lacks nuance. I realize that part of this is due to the fact that the guy you're talking to is supposed to come off as an idiot, but part of it is because it's just far too brief and vague to really say anything meaningful about communication that isn't already widely known.

The Children of Brinn The Children of Brinn

Very nice. Some shockingly brutal deaths for an E rated game and a bit too short, but the tale is told well and it's a fun little trek.

Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected

I never played the original series, so minus the nostalgia, this really is an exceptionally brief time waster. The voice acting is very well done and some of the easter eggs are cute, but there's such little substance that it hardly matters.

That being said, if more is to come and the rest of the series is redone with more in each title, then I could definitely see this growing into something excellent.

Puzzling Puzzling

Great for puzzle games or as a standalone song

I just played Lightbot, and I can see why this is called "Puzzling". It's a great background for puzzle games. That said, I also think it's cool enough to be it's own standalone song. It's a bit repetitive, but it's funky enough where I don't really care all that much. Overall, good song with a great beat.

Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

Catchy and cool

This song has a nice beat, it's varied and it contains some cool video game songs. Can't beat that.

Everybody Everbody (remix) Everybody Everbody (remix)

Epic remix!

By the low score of this, I can tell that not a lot of people on Newgrounds are big Homestar fans, but I am, and I think that this is awesome. The singing voices have been changed slightly, and the background music has a much cooler beat than the original theme song. Great work, seriously!

yoshi53 responds:

Thanks! :D

Fallout 4: Combat Zone Fallout 4: Combat Zone

Sure you will, bitch.

Helenween Helenween

I'd give Helen my ween. And Violet. And depending on my mood, maybe Dash.

Sunny Emmerich Sunny Emmerich