FIDGET SPINNER XD!!! FIDGET SPINNER XD!!!

I get what's trying to be done here, but beyond the initial subversion of expectations there's really nothing of substance. The screen gets slightly darker each time you click, some text narrator waxes philosophical, and then the game ends when you stop. If there was more to it than that then it might be more interesting, but as it stands it's just a fairly forgettable and pretentious experience.

Agree to Agree Agree to Agree

I understand the idea of this game, and it seems well-meaning, but unfortunately I can't justify giving it more than two stars because the whole thing seems like a strawman that lacks nuance. I realize that part of this is due to the fact that the guy you're talking to is supposed to come off as an idiot, but part of it is because it's just far too brief and vague to really say anything meaningful about communication that isn't already widely known.

The Children of Brinn The Children of Brinn

Very nice. Some shockingly brutal deaths for an E rated game and a bit too short, but the tale is told well and it's a fun little trek.

Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected

I never played the original series, so minus the nostalgia, this really is an exceptionally brief time waster. The voice acting is very well done and some of the easter eggs are cute, but there's such little substance that it hardly matters.

That being said, if more is to come and the rest of the series is redone with more in each title, then I could definitely see this growing into something excellent.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

The references and your general sense of humor are hilarious, the amount of paths is considerable, and after four games of going it alone, it's genuinely heartwarming to see Henry get the chance to team up with somebody who actually cares about him.

I hope Ellie shows up in the next one as his partner, too.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

This is a decent time waster, but it doesn't really feel any different than any of the other shark games at this point. They're all starting to become interchangeable at this point.

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

Very well made. Pretty, Wario-inspired pixel art, well-crafted puzzle design that gradually adds new things and develops them and a sweet soundtrack to go with it all. I only wish it were longer.

I hope this isn't the last we see of Mr. Dashington.

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

This is such an accurate representation of 3D collectathons in their golden age, and I love it. The personality is great, and so is the layout of the world, with all of its secrets to find.

I'd absolutely love to see a full game like this from you guys, I think you'd rock it.

Coolboyman responds:

"I'd absolutely love to see a full game like this from you guys."

I'm working on my own 3D platformer prototype at the moment, trying to give it the right feeling that the N64 games had! I'll release news about it when I have something playable.

Slimilization Slimilization

I like this a lot. A little more variety in events like weather/day/night and other things could have been interesting, but as it is it's fun, and the connection is clever.

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

This game is really great. The animation and sound are really nice, the gameplay is fun and balanced, and it's overall a nice challenge. This next part sounds bad, but believe me, I totally recommend playing this game because it rocks.

Still, I had to remove one star though because late in the game, even on fairly fast computers, the knight lags like crazy, which in a skill-based game like this, is killer. I've already been killed four times by the otherwise cool but not that hard final boss due to my character refusing to move with my mouse and instead just freezing up, which really kills the mood.